State Guest Declaration Norms
Last Updated on: April 06, 2022
The following dignitaries are declared State Guests during their visit to Assam:
- The President of India.
- The Chief Justice of India.
- The Vice President of India.
- The Prime Minister of India.
- Governors of other States.
- Governor, Reserve Bank of India.
- Judges of Supreme Court of India.
- Chief Justice of High Courts.
- Acting Chief Justice of High Courts.
- The Union Ministers of India
- The Union Ministers of State (Independent Charge)
- The Secretaries of the Govt. of India.
- Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee / Ministry/ UPSC / NCST/Space Commission etc., of the Govt. of India.
- Members of UPSC / Planning Commission /National Commission for Minorities, Govt. of India etc.,
- Chief Ministers of other States on Official visit.
- Chief Secretaries of other States on Official visit.