Apply for Permission for Public Meetings/ Processions
- Eligibility criteria
- Address Proof
- Photo ID Proof
- Period of Stay and Purposes.
- Advance Notice
District Magistrate issues required permission for holding meeting/ release as and when any organization or citizen applied for.
Citizen India and above 18 years.
Application to be submitted to the Concerned District Magistrate with all the required documents as mentioned below.
- Report from local Magistrate/ N.O.C from local authority & Police.
- Site Plan with maps authenticated by competent technical authorities.
- Photo ID, Address Proof, Certificates, Government ID Card etc.
- Application can be submitted in any working days.
- Time for processing (approximate): Within 3 days.
Whom to Contact
Concerned District Magistrate of Assam.