- It is a complete Human Resource Management Solution which maintains e-Service book of all employees.
- Reduces time consumed otherwise in manual updation of Service book.
- It also helps in elimination of inconsistent record keeping.
Manav Sampada, also known as Human Resource Management System is a generalized human resource management solution for government departments to help them in decision making and monitoring of manpower planning, recruitments, postings, promotions and transfers. The major focus of Manav Sampada is maintaining electronic record of service book of all Government employees.
It consists of 12 forms for generation of e-Service Book. The verification user log on to his profile and view those service books that were submitted by establishment data entry for verification. On clicking the employee’s name, its details will be displayed. The verification user views each form and verifies it by clicking on tick button. Once the service book gets verified the employee can view his/her service book with his/her unique id and password.
Employees can view their Service Books and any discrepancy can be brought to the notice of relevant authorities by the employees themselves. This introduces an element of transparency in the System. If there is any discrepancy, the service book e correction user can correct the details of the employees wherever required.
Guidelines for filling the form
Filling the fields for Leave Management :
- Reporting Officer, Leave Type (casual, earned, medical, maternity), From Date, To Date are mandatory (*) to be filled.
- Ground on which the leave is applied explains the reason behind the leave applied.
- Address during leave has to contain the address of the applicant during his leave.
- If there are any attachments (pdf files etc.) can be uploaded and click YES or NO for station
- Clicking on the “Apply Leave” , the request is sent to the reporting officer & “Cancel” button cancels the leave hence it is not sent forward to the reporting officer.
- Click on the “Change” button the user can change the reporting officer.
- Format for fresh leave or leave extension can be chosen.
- When the user has sent his leave request for approval, he can check the status of his request in the “Applied Leave” section. The request of the leave applied needs the approval of the reporting officer, till then the status is pending. As the reporting officer approves the leave-the Leave Status is “Approved”. The reporting officer has the right to approve or reject the sent leave by the general user.
How to apply
- Establishment user- He/ She will have to log on to his user id and password as the role of establishment data entry. Basic employee details for the establishment are entered by the Establishment users for Employee Registration. Once an employee is registered a unique ID and password is generated and service book is created for the employee. The establishment data entry will fill-up these twelve forms of the employees. After completion of entering these forms, it should be send for verification to verifying officer for verifying the details those entered by establishment data entry. The first three forms i.e personal address and initial information forms are mandatory for submitting for verification. The rest of the forms – Education Information, Training Information, Family Information, Loan Detail, Service History, Leave Detail, Departmental Proceeding, Nominee Detail and Award Detail needs to be filled up with upload of employee photo and employee fingerprint.
- Verifying officer-He/She can log on to his profile and view those service books which were submitted by establishment data entry for verification. The verification user verifies the service books and once the service book gets verified the employee can view his/her service book with his/her unique ID and password.
Type of Service
It is a G2E and G2G service.
Forms to be filled
The Service forms has 12 forms which are mentioned below:
- Personal Information: Employees personal details like name, father’s name, date of birth etc are captured.
- Address Information: Relates to entry of employees permanent and present address.
- Initial Joining Information: Records employees’ initial joining details in the service.
- Employee Education Information: Captures educational details.
- Employee Training Details: Relates to training information of employee, like type of training attended
- Employee Family Information: Captures employees’ family information.
- Employee Loan Details: Entry for employees' loan details information.
- Employee Service History: Captures service history details of an employee like increment, pay
- Employee Leave Details: Shows an employee’s leave information details.
- Employee Departmental Proceedings: Records employees’ departmental proceeding details.
- Employee Nomination Details: Entry of employee nominees details.
- Employee Awards and Commendation Information: Relates to awards and commendation information.