- Eligibility criteria
- Address Proof
- Photo ID Proof
- Period of Stay and Purposes.
- Advance Notice
Concerned District Magistrate issues N.O.C for explosive license as per explosive act.
Citizen India and above 18 years.
Application to be submitted to the Concerned District Magistrate with all the required documents as mentioned below.
- Report from local Magistrate/ N.O.C from local authority & PWD(Roads)
- Site Plan with maps authenticated by competent technical authorities.
- Photo ID, Address Proof, Certificates, Government ID Card etc.
License fees levied as per amendment fixed by Government of India time to time.
- Application can be submitted in any working days.
- Time for processing (approximate): Within 15 days.
Whom to Contact
Concerned District Magistrate of Assam.